Radiating Sunshine: Confessional Friday

Friday, February 12, 2016

Confessional Friday

Happy Friday friends! Today, I'm confessing that this week was the longest week ever. It wasn't long in the sense of exhausting... it was just seemed to drag on and on! I swear it was like we were on stuck on Tuesday the entire week! But, it's Friday and I'm so grateful for that. 

Anyways, before the weekend can officially begin, I have five confessions to share with y'all: 

I confess... my happiness research is going strong! I have been learning so much and really enjoying it! I think my favorite study that I keep sharing with any innocent co-worker who enters my office is the study on the Pygmalion Effect. Anyways, for those of you who aren't as positive psychology obsessed as I am, I have included this lovely quote for you all!
I confess... To continue off of the positive psychology topic I am presenting a Continuing Education for the RAs at my university on Positivity and the RA Life! I am so freaking excited I think I could burst! I don't know how I'm going to squeeze in all of this amazing stuff/research that I am hoping will inspire them all to continue to be rockstars. Anyways, we will see how much I can get into a single hour! 

I confess... I have been exploring our old academic buildings recently and am in love with all of the vintage objects I keep finding. I definitely appreciate my central heating, since it has been so cold. However, this heater is so gosh darn pretty to look at!
I confess... I added avocado and broccoli to my chicken bowl on Thursday... jk! I know you all don't care about my chicken bowl obsession. My confession is that I am so sore from doing 14 minutes of the Beach Body work out that I can't even waddle to the dining hall that is far away to eat lunch with my co-workers! However, I am feeling a little bit better (as of Thursday night) so I think I might try doing the exercise again and maybe I'll make it through the entire tape this time.
I confess... I love Winter, but these cold temperatures and the suffocating wind have not been my friend! They make it nearly impossible for me to waddle around campus and get my steps in! Hopefully, spring temperatures (but, not the pollen) will be around the corner soon. Especially, if we aren't going to get a silly snow day!

That's all for now friends! I hope you all have a blessed and safe weekend! Also, Happy Valentine's Day or Single Awareness Day for my lovelies out there.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...