Radiating Sunshine: Home for Thanksgiving

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Home for Thanksgiving

Excuse the makeup less face!
Guess who is home for the holiday? Yep, thats right this ^girl! I can't even begin to explain to you how nice it is to be home. To sleep in my own bed. To do work at my kitchen table. To have access to the family's DVD collection. To constantly be surrounded by family and the pups. Literally, the only negative thing about being home is that I usually gain a few pounds because of all the yummy food that seems to just appear in the fridge!

Anyways, for the next few hours I'm going to be working on some homework, wrapping presents, decorating our Christmas tree (yeah, I know its not even Thanksgiving yet) and getting ready for my first shift back at the Limited. Hopefully, I'm not to rusty when it comes to folding endless piles of clothing and talking to customers. But, I seriously can't wait to get back to work. 

Tomorrow is going to be a great day… For starters I love Thanksgiving and I can't wait to send out my personalized "I'm thankful for you" messages. I also love sweet potatoes… and its Thanksgiving, so I am guaranteed at least a serving of them. This will also be the first year in the past 2 years that I am spending Thanksgiving with just my family and extended family. The past couple Thanksgivings my ex and I always split up the holidays so we could spend it with both families. Although I miss his family, I'm beyond excited to spend the whole day with mine and end the night at the Ravens game with them. 

How are y'all spending your Thanksgiving? Any cool family traditions? Share below :)

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy being home!!! Love the blog!

    xo & now following
    mariahlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to go check out your blog too :)

      Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  2. It sounds great . Enjoy your time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...