Radiating Sunshine: "Its the holiday season"

Monday, November 11, 2013

"Its the holiday season"

"Its the holiday season…" But, not really! I'm definitely one of those people who loves the holidays and I'm not afraid to start listening to Christmas music a little bit before Thanksgiving. I know that many people criticize those who listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, but I just like getting myself into that holiday spirit. But, no worries this week I'm decorating my floor for Thanksgiving (will totally post about this later) and next week Santa will arrive in Brute Lounge. I am by no means a forget-about-thanksgiving type of person, I believe it is so important to recognize what you're thankful for and to spend time with your family while sharing a delicious meal.



My best friend posted the above meme to my fb wall! We are both obsessed with Lord of the Rings so any meme that includes LOTR is a must see. But, this meme in particular is totally awesome because it really describes the differences in our personalities. We even talked about re-making this meme so maybe that will be on the blog later in the season.

Snowflake Swap

Oh and one more really exciting thing that I am going to be taking part of is the Snowflake Swap! Click the picture link and sign up so you can participate in this great opportunity to connect with others and share some holiday love! 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love that picture. I'm totally Elf. I love Thanksgiving but I LOOOOOOOVE Christmas! Thanks again for sharing the swap! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane the elf picture is totally me! Like so much! And hope you did the swap. Thanks for stopping by Radiating Sunshine!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...