Radiating Sunshine: Product Love Tuesdays #1

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Product Love Tuesdays #1

Hey, blog friends! So, I've been thinking about some link up opportunities for Radiating Sunshine for sometime now and finally I thought about sharing my favorite products with y'all! I'm always searching of fabulous finds and products I should check out, so hopefully I can learn from you guys and I can share cool things with you! 




So, what is on this week's product love list? 

Product One- My Fitness Pal
I love this iPhone app so much! I'm on this health kick/get in shape stage of life and this little app has really helped me kick it into gear. With the app you can track what food your eating, weight loss/gain, where your nutrients are coming from etc! I'm down 11 pounds since I got home from Texas this summer and I'm definitely being more health conscious thanks to this app! 

Product Two- Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat
If your schedule is anything like mine than you know that fixing your chipped nails is not on your priority list… but, with the diamond shine coat I can paint my nails every two weeks and am guaranteed that they won't look all gross and chipped by the end of the week. Seriously, this clear coat is a blessing! 

Product Three- Cover Girl Clump Crusher Lash Blast Mascara
They really need to stress the lash blast mascara portion of this… because it is totally awesome for us ladies with tiny lashes! I started using this about a month ago and I know longer need to wear any eye liner or really anything else to give my eyes some definition. 

Product Four- Garnier Fructis Leave- In Conditioner
Ahhh time for the classic curly hair product plug! Anyways, I've been using leave-in conditioner for probably 2 years now and I'm hooked! If you have an issue with frizz and have relatively thick but dry hair then please give this product a shot! 


All of my opinions about the above products are my own. I was not compensated for this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...