Radiating Sunshine: Friday Thoughts

Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Thoughts

This is where I live… well it doesn't look like this anymore. But, you get the point.

Happy Friday, lovelies! 

thank. goodness. its. friday

So, last night I saw Hunger Games: Catching Fire and it was amazing. Definitely one of Jennifer Lawrence's best performances yet and the movie followed the book's plot line so well. Needless to say I'm already planning to see it again! Anyways, this weekend I'm scheduled to be on duty (tonight), crank out a few papers (hopefully), volunteer at a Best Buds event (Saturday), celebrate Thanksgiving with my friends (Sunday), and prep for my sister's three day stay at the Mount! 

Also, next week I will be announcing some exciting Summer plans to y'all :)


Hope you all have an exciting weekend planned, can't wait to read about your recaps on Monday!

6 comments:

  1. I totally want to watch Catching Fire . Happy Friday :) Whoop , excited for your plans.
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noor, it is a must see! Let me know what you think :)

      - Alex

      Delete
  2. I want to go and see that so bad! Beautiful fall picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Melissa! And you totally need too. I'm going to see it again on Tuesday, hahaha. And thank you, love my school!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  3. first, that picture is gorgeous! makes me want to move near you! I can't want to see Catching Fire, glad it's good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, I'm seriously the luckiest girl in the world for living in such a beautiful and colorful place! And yes, I love all of this catching fire love!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...