Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 11/25/13

Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Recap 11/25/13

Another one bites the dust... Its amazing to me how quickly the weekends come and go, but for once as I write this post on a Monday morning I do not want the week to fly by so that the weekend can be here. But, why? Because I only have two days of classes this week and my wonderful sister, Brooke is up visiting. Plus, Turkey day is in four days and I can't wait to be on break, at home, with my family, surrounded by so many things/ people that I'm thankful for. 


Anyways… lets get to this weekend's recap!

Friday- I was on duty until 2am #raproblems… did laundry… wrote an 8 page paper on Maize {corn}(it was a wild Friday night) 

Saturday- caught up on my blog feed, did a bit of homework, volunteered for a few hours with best buds, made dinner with my friend, Alex. Also watched a movie and relaxed with another great friend! It was a really relaxing Saturday and was definitely needed. 


Sunday- was definitely the best day of the weekend by far, which rarely occurs! Anyways, Sunday morning I had my Thanksgiving brunch with my good friends, and then Brooke came up. We watched the Ravens win, woohoo! And, she told me that she decided on a college. Miss Brooke will be attending Auburn University in Alabama, next Fall! So, it looks like I'll be completing another 101 in 1001 by traveling to a state I've never been too. Congrats little sister, I know you will do amazing things. 

I had an amazing weekend and I know I will have a wonderful week too. 
Did y'all do anything special?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister - Auburn is a gorgeous place!!! And you had to write 8 pages on maize??? That seems like overkill!!! I forgot to ask, are you headed home for Thanksgiving??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for her! She will love it down South. And it seriously was overkill… Hopefully my professor isn't as bored reading it as I was writing it. And yes, commenting back from home right now! :)

      Delete
  2. You are so cute! So glad that I stumbled upon your blog. I love it! Minus the bit about Auburn in this post… I'm a University of Georgia alumni, Go Dawgs! :P

    Lauren @ How Beautiful Are The Feet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for the comment Lauren! hahaha, I have some great friends who just graduated from University of Georgia! Wonderful school :) Can't wait to hop on over to your blog and get to know you!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons@verizon.net

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...