Radiating Sunshine: Sweetheart Swap

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sweetheart Swap

Last month I discovered this awesome Valentine's Day themed swap opportunity thanks to Meg @ Borrowed Heaven. I actually connected with Meg during my first blog swap, The Snow Flake Swap back in December and I'm so thankful to have gotten to know such an amazing person.  

Sweetheart Swap

My swapper this month was Lauren! It has been so great getting to know her over the past few weeks and I can't believe Valentine's Day is already upon us. Now, I personally don't have a preference for the holiday. I'm definitely one of those people who thinks you should appreciate people you love every day, but I also think that there is nothing wrong with having a day where you go above and beyond with lovey dove stuff. So, sure its a "Hallmark holiday" but, its also about expressing love to others… so I'm not gonna complain! 

Let's see what is inside this Valentine's day package...


Lauren sent me: 
some classic milk chocolate
weekly organizer
sweet tea and a mason jar
Vera Bradley photo album

*It was so funny that she sent me a mason jar with some sweet tea packets because I told her about my summer trip to Texas and how much I loved it-- Lauren, definitely hit the nail on the head when it comes to shopping for me*

Lauren and I both share the love to organize! So, I was over the moon when I saw the cutest little week planner
that came with sticky notes and pretty much everything that you need to stay organize in college! 
I absolutely love the photo book! It adds so much vibrant color and is a great place for me hold photos from college. 

A sneak peak of what I included in Lauren's package! 


Lauren, thank you so much for the Valentine's day package! It was the perfect Valentine and it was so great getting to know you through the Sweetheart Swap. Lauren currently doesn't have a blog, but maybe one day she'll join the blogosphere. But, for now we'll just have to keep track of each other through email. 

Thanks, Meg for a great link up opportunity! Happy Valentine's Day, friends :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the cards you made for one another!! That Vera album is so pretty!! Thanks so much for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg!! And I love the Vera album I already started filling it :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  2. The mug…I love it!

    Thank you for joining in, Alex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And its filled with little sweet tea packets!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  3. So glad you liked your goodies! I was honored to have you as a swap partner. The gloves have come in handy, used them multiple times since receiving them. I hung the cupcake artwork in my office and laugh every time I use one of the post-it notes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Lauren, thanks for the comment! I'm so glad you love the the cupcake wall decor. Happy Valentine's Day :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  4. You got some awesome goodies!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, Lauren did a great job!! Hope you had a nice weekend :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...