Radiating Sunshine: Dove Vox Box

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dove Vox Box

So, today is an exciting day for Radiating Sunshine because I'm posting my first product review on the blog. I am beyond lucky that I received pretty much the best starter VoxBox from one of my favorite product review sites, Influenster.

Did you know that 36% of what you remove while shaving is skin? Yeah, I didn't either... And I totally freaked out when I heard that because, how gross is that?! Like seriously, skin? Anyways, I will be reviewing Dove's Advanced Care with Nutrium Moisture deodorant today. And let me start out by saying, wow! This is probably one of the freshest smelling deodorants, I've ever smelled. Now, I'm not about the really fruity or scented deodorants. I'm pretty selective when it comes to deodorant so, I'm thankful I was not disappointed with this product. Dove's Advance Care deodorant also helps replenish dry and damaged skin, which is a must if you're shaving skin off by accident.

Another awesome thing about the Dove's Advanced Care deodorant is that it actually works… meaning that it lasts all day. Yeah, I know I said ALL DAY. I feel like so many deodorants these days aren't equipped to last a long work day and a night out, which is total bogus if you ask me. If I'm gonna spend money on a product I want it to actually work.
still half judging myself for putting a selfie up of me using deodorant
but, this is a silly pic. and you have to be silly in life. 

I've only been using VoxBox deodorant for a short period of time, but I already love it. So, if I haven't convinced y'all already GO GET DOVE'S ADVANCED CARE DEODORANT and start using it immediately. And then go to your friends and make them smell you… they will really enjoy doing it haha. 


Want to purchase your Dove Deodorant with Nutrium Moisture…. check out what's on a sale at Walmart today, here



Thanks Dove & Influenster for letting me test out this amazing product! 
#RaiseYourArms
All of the opinions stated in this post are my own 
and I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. 

4 comments:

  1. I got this one too! I still need to review it though! I think it's a great product, especially being a dancer, I'm always shaving my underarms, and needing deodorant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat, I absolutely love it!! Thanks for the comment :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  2. I love your selfies!! TMI - I need a new deodorant, so I might need to try this one! Also, I signed Mike up for Influenster, so he just got his first men's VoxBox with 2 deodorants, too (I doubt I'll be able to get him to take underarm selfies ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg, I literally took 80 selflies until I got one that I thought was justifiable! I still didn't even feel comfortable with it but, hey what can you do! And I love that Mike is a new participant. But, seriously I don't think I'm gonna buy any other deodorant because I've been impressed by this one.

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...