Radiating Sunshine: Valentine's Day Love

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Love


Hey there, friends! Happy Valentine's Day or Single Awareness Day or {insert your own name for the holiday here}… today, I'm not gonna write to you about my opinions on the holiday, like every other blogger. Instead, I'm gonna tell you how you can make someone's day…

College Student Tip: send you parents and grandparents Valentine's Day cards. This will literally make their day. Why? Because college students these days overlook snail mail all the time. So, by going out and purchasing a card, filling it with kind words and updates in your life, and sending it to them will bring them joy. It shows that you care and that you are thinking about them. It also expresses love which, after all is the whole point to Valentine's Day and every other day for that.

*If you don't have the funds to buy a Valentine's Day card or don't support the "hallmark holiday" then, just write a letter*


There is definitely proof in what I wrote above, because I just checked my mailbox and got the cutest photo-card from the little girls I babysit. They are twins so instantly whatever they do is the cutest... Such as going sledding in their pink winter attire and enjoying some cold chocolate (chocolate milk).

Happy February 14th, friends! I love you all :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it ! :) :) I should do it to someone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, you totally should! Definitely will make someone's day :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...