Radiating Sunshine: 2014's Hopes & Resolutions

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014's Hopes & Resolutions

So, just like every other blogger in the blogosphere I'm writing a post about New Year's resolutions… Last year I kind of copped out on the whole New Year's resolution thing… I discussed continuing to strengthen my relationship with God and live optimistically, check it out here. But, this year I am making some practical and objective hopes for 2014. 

Blogger Life

75 GFC Followers
Radiating Sunshine's 2 Year Anniversary
Blog Sponsors

Personal Life

For we live by faith, not by sight 
2 Corinthians 5:7
Check off 10+ items off of my 101 in 1001 list
Study Abroad
Continue to update my quote journal 
"Do everything with so much love in your heart
that you would never want to do it any other way!"

What are some of your 2014's Hopes and Resolutions? Share them below!

6 comments:

  1. I love these!!! I think all of these are fantastic goals and resolutions for you, and I can't wait to follow along as you complete them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg! I'm so excited to complete them.

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  2. Hello! I love setting goals and your 101 in 1001 are awesome! I always wanted to read the Bible cover to cover as well as learn to sew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I'm a serious goal setter… do you have a 101 in 1001? If not you should totally make one :) Happy New Years!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  3. I love these! I need to write a post on my blogging goals. So glad I found over at Northeast Bloggers! Can't wait to see what this year has to offer you.

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kailagh! Let me know if you post about your blog goals! I'm slowly making my way to completing mine :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...