Radiating Sunshine: Snowflake Swap

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Snowflake Swap

I've been blogging for a year and a half, but I didn't seriously start blogging until this summer when I left Maryland to live in Texas and work at a summer camp for students who are gifted and talented! Once there I started blogging a few times a week to give my family and friends updates in my life. So, now that Radiating Sunshine has grown up a bit I decided to branch out and in that process I've met so many amazing bloggers! I came across the Snowflake Swap back in November and immediately signed up. The Snowflake Swap is an opportunity for bloggers to get paired up, spread holiday cheer, and network with other bloggers. 

So, without further adieu I would like to give a shout out to my snowflake swap partner, Meg @ Borrowed Heaven! About a month ago, Meg and I began chatting over email. We have emailed each other almost every day and if we aren't doing that then we are commenting on each other's blogs and (or) sending crazy snap chats! It has been such a pleasure to get to know her and discover so many things like the North East Blogger Network  and Influenster! I would seriously go check out this lady's blog because she has so much going on and she writes the cutest stuff… plus she is engaged so if you love reading about cute stories and wedding plans than hop on over to her page!


Now, for the reveal of the Snowflake Swap package. Besides getting to meet another blogger you also get to give and receive a gift! Here is what Meg sent me: 


Can we just comment on how adorable this Disney Princess wrapping paper is… I'm a kid at heart!


the gifts: 

gift tag making kit
warm vanilla sugar foam hand soap
paper lantern
pens- *in my favorite colors I may note: navy, pink, raspberry*
room spray for my room at school
ornament
candy


Love the ornament and its preppy-ness! But, seriously it went right on the tree for everyone to see!


And the gift tag making kit has come in handy for this Christmas! I've used it on all of my gifts and it seriously is the cutest thing! Definitely appeals to my crafty side :)  

Thanks, Meg for picking out all of these gifts so well and for making them personal. When I signed up for the Snowflake Swap I never would have imagined getting to "meet" such an amazing person. Good luck on all of your wedding plans and you can expect the terrifying selfie snap chats to continue!

Oh… and if you're too lazy to scroll back up to the top check out Meg's blog, here!! :p

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words, sweet friend!!! I am so happy to have "met" you too!!! I hope you enjoyed everything - I loved your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Meg! And I did, thank you so much!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  2. Yay , it's always so awesome to meet and greet new bloggy friends . You guys had SO adorable presents , boo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noor!! I'm so glad I've gotten to know you as well :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  3. Ahh I love everything you got! What a great package. That ornament is so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, thanks for hosting the amazing swap! And me too, seriously love the ornament!


      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  4. What fun swap gifts! : ) I am enjoying the discovery of new blogs with this link up. The picture of you with the bubble wrap is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Meg did a great job!! And me too! When I took that picture I was gonna comment on how that was the best gift of them all… but then decided not too! haha.

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  5. That gift tag making kit is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Loved the different stamps! Thanks :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, that wrapping paper is so cute, and what a thoughtful gift box! This was my first time participating in a swap and I had so much fun with it. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, sorry my comment back is so delayed! I must have gotten distracted in all the holiday bliss. And yes, it was my first time too! Loved it. Hope to do more soon. Thanks for the comment!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...