Radiating Sunshine: DIY Holiday Bunting

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

DIY Holiday Bunting


This is probably one of the cheapest crafts you will ever find on Pinterest or on a blog because it cost me NO MONEY. But, seriously not a dime… only time. See what I did there? I should be come a poet. Anyways, getting back to this super cute craft that you can do in less than an hour that will add some Christmas decor to your home. 


Instructions
1. find a brown paper bag (I used a shopping bag) 
2. cut out eight 3.5 inch by 2 inch rectangles 
3. either go online or draw letters onto the rectangles
4. leave one of the rectangles for a pretty shape of your choosing
5. color in the letters with a white colored pencil
6. using a ball point pen make two holes in the top corner of each rectangle
7. weave white yarn through the bunting 
8. tape it up 

And there ya go! Probably one of the cheapest and easiest crafts you'll ever do. 
happy holidays

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea!!! This is a great banner! Merry Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg, thanks! I was so impressed with how it turned out. It was so easy!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  2. So cute!!!! I definitely will be making one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...