Radiating Sunshine: 2013 Year in Review

Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Year in Review


Got reunited with my favorite girls! 



Went to the beach for a week with my close High School friends. For the full story on the Beach Week tradition, check it out here!


Then, I spent my summer in Texas working at Texas A&M University, in College Station. I worked for a program called Duke TIP for a few months and it was one of the best summer's to date! I traveled to San Antonio and saw the river walk and the Alamo. To review my travels and job, click here


And after a long two months of being away I got to see my two best friends at an Orioles game.


And when I went back to school I started a new job! I've now worked a full semester as the Area Coordinator of Terrace. This picture was taken at High Rock near my school with my fellow ACs. 


I started my 101 in 1001 in September… and I've completed a few of them! 

101 in 1001



 Junior Ring Dance with some of my favorite girls :)


Also, went to a few Raven's games with my dad! 


and won free chick-fil-a for a year… hello a meal a week! Curious on why we look exhausted and rained on… check out the post on the rainy camping adventure!


I couldn't not include a picture of my beautiful family who are constantly supporting me! 
Another big moment in 2013 was when my parents gave me permission to study abroad in Austria 
for a month in June!! Thank you, mom and dad. 


For Christmas I got my first nice camera! So, say goodbye to my poor quality photos and hello to nicer pictures. I'm so excited to capture more memories with this beauty and be able to share them all with you. 

And before I conclude this post… I wanted to just thank you to everyone who reads my posts
and (or) follows Radiating Sunshine! You guys are truly amazing and have made 2013 a great year. Stay tuned for all the exciting things that 2014 has to offer :)

2 comments:

  1. You've had a pretty hectic year! Chic-fil-a for whole wicked year? OMG LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Areeba it was crazy! I want to see your Year in Review missy :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...