Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 12/9/13

Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekend Recap 12/9/13

So, before I tell y'all about how exciting this past weekend was. I want to quickly send a Birthday shootout to my mama! Happy Birthday, mom! Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend. Thanks for always supporting me and for being the best mom ever! Seriously you're amazing and I don't know what I'd do without you. Love you!

Before I left for my two month adventure in Texas!
So, this weekend was W-I-L-D. For starters, I was in my pajamas around 7:30pm on Friday night. Being the crazy wild child that I am, it was a night spent recapping my favorite tv shows and staying up late finishing for the second time Mockingjay (3rd book in the Hunger Games series). I still cried like a little baby when ___, ____, and ____ died… no worries no spoiler alerts here!

Finally Saturday came around and I went to lunch with some friends and then committed myself to the RA workroom for 15 hours as I did my final term paper and prepped for exams. Later that night I had rounds and did a little more homework.


And finally on Sunday, I woke up to this ^… I love the snow and it was seriously such a bummer knowing that I had to spend my day studying instead of enjoying warm beverages and napping off and on. So, I spent the majority of Sunday in my second res. hall room, the infamous RA Workroom finishing my term paper and prepping for my two exams today. 

Later that night at 1:30am I got to ice-skate my way back to Terrace. I did not slip the whole walk back until I was a foot away from entering the building. 

Loving snap chat quality pictures ;)

 Anyways, that is my exciting weekend recap for all of you! Even though this is finals week I am really excited for all the fun things I get to do at the end of this week. Once, Wednesday at 8am has come and gone, I can officially love life again.  So, please pray that I can make it until then :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope your exams went well today - only 3 more and you're freeeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...