Radiating Sunshine: Productive Way to Start Break

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Productive Way to Start Break

So, I've been home for a day and my productivity levels have soared (if only this happened during the last few weeks of the semester). Anyways, today I've made healthy banana bread, did a load of laundry, cleaned/ organized my bathroom and bedroom, and finally attacked this crazy mess of a closet,  that you see below!

Now, for the past year and half I have only come home in 1-3 week intervals, which has led to my closet becoming a dumping ground with clothes I don't usually wear and (or) clothes I only wear to work… So, I came home for winter break to a messy closet and a room full of unorganized drawers. 

Well, not anymore folks!  



Check out this closet make-over! Finally, I reorganized and cleaned up this space. I also decided to go through all the clothing I had left at home and donate the stuff I don't wear. I had to do the whole "but maybe I'll wear this at some event" type of cognitive reasoning, but I managed to fill two boxes of clothing that I hope to drop off at Good Will this week!

So, it looks like I can also check off #83 on my 101 in 1001 list! In my opinion it was a very productive day. Next on my list is to go through all of my books and donate the ones I've already read. Hopefully I can keep this productivity going throughout break, but I just allowed myself to log back into Netflix so that may be inhibiting! Anyways, hope you all had a great weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't looked at your 101 in 1001 list - now I need to go check it out! Your closet looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg, do you have a 101 in 1001 list? If you don't you should definitely consider making one!! And thanks…I think I can add more via organizing it but for now I think its pretty good :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...