Radiating Sunshine: A Holiday Post

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Holiday Post

Happy Holidays!!

So, now that I am officially home and am writing this post as I sit next to a beautiful Christmas tree and am sipping some hot chocolate. I can officially say that it feels like the holidays. I definitely have Christmas cheer while I'm away at college, but there is something different about being home with your family that really brings out the holiday spirit. Anyways, today I'm writing a holiday themed post… probably the one of many too come... So, for now I'll let some Christmasy pictures take it away


Before break, my residents and I decorated sugar cookies for a hall program! Talk about a fun and yummy time! These pretty things were gobbled up by my staff at our weekly staff meeting… thank goodness or I'm pretty sure I would have eaten them ALL! 


I had to take a picture of my favorite cookie! I would even say its Pinterest worthy?


And here is a Christmas-selfie… Take it in friends… take it in… Those golden curls, the crispness of the artificial white Christmas tree, the fact that my wonderful friend Bobby, took 10 pictures of this exact pose and until he decided he was done and told me to use this one for this post. 


And it wouldn't be the holidays without some Christmas music! I made this playlist during Thanksgiving Break and have listened to it on repeat constantly. I must say I think my favorite Christmas song would be, Happy Holiday by Andy Williams. I love the classic  Christmas music… I'm not the biggest fan of all the re-makes even if they are done by a great artist. I guess I'm just a traditional gal, but if you find a re-make that you can't get enough of send me the name!

What is your favorite Christmas song?

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty (you and the cookies!!!) - I wish I was capable of sugar cooking decorating!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! The cookies were great and you totally could… it just takes a lot of time and patience. / a knife that will allow you to scrape off all of your mistakes ;)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...