Radiating Sunshine: Being Facebook Friends with Your Parents

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Being Facebook Friends with Your Parents

Now that the world of Facebook is becoming more and more diverse you often run into the situation where adults, like your parents or their friends, want to be friends with you on Facebook. Now, my policy for friend requests is that if I know the person well than, I'll accept their request. So, with that being said, when my parents got Facebooks I didn't question it because I know them really well, and I want them to see what I've been up to and all of that... 

Well, recently (within the last 6 months) my Mom has been a wild child and has been Facebooking like no other. Sharing things and putting articles on my wall that she thinks might be helpful. All of my friends are going to start to think I am a terrible driver because she is constantly sharing driver safety videos on my wall and stuff. Anyways, last week I get on Facebook and I see this... 


How lovely right? I mean I love being friends with my parents on Facebook and to see what they're up to and everything... but, these posts are just too much sometimes! So, where is the drawing line? Like why do people even post things like this in general! Anyways, that's all I have for you... I guess this is just a tangent post. But, really I don't want that on my timeline regardless of how much I appreciate my mom and everything she has done for me. Anyways, at the end of the day I'm still going to be friends with them. It does provide me some form of enjoyment plus, my mom is like my number one Radiating Sunshine fan (she is probably so sad about this post) so I can't block her out of my fb world even if I really really wanted too!

2 comments:

  1. Aaahhh, mom! I'm sorry, but I would probably unfriend my mom if she put that on my page haha! Having adult Facebook friends can definitely be tricky sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it might be time to remove her haha she would be so mad though!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...