Radiating Sunshine: Why I Love Fall {Happy Halloween}

Friday, October 31, 2014

Why I Love Fall {Happy Halloween}

Photo Cred to Josh!
 This past weekend I kept being reminded about all of the reasons I love fall so much! I seriously couldn't have asked for a better Fall themed weekend so,  I thought I would share with you all why I love Fall!
the leaves changing colors

the crisp feeling outside

the fall flavored drinks

picking pumpkins

wearing flannels and boots

still being able to enjoy being outside

sweater weather

fall desserts... pumpkin rolls

pies... apple or pumpkin

football Sundays

afternoon runs

hiking around my school

fall crafts

being thankful

nature's masterpiece

jeans, boots, and scarfs

I feel like everyone always talks about how much they love fall and why it is their favorite season, but I doubt these people have such an admiration for Fall like I do! I truly believe this is God's last work of art, before a cold and overcast winter. This past weekend, I went pumpkin picking with Josh, played football out in the yard, made delicious savory meals, and watched NFL Sunday while being wrapped up in a blanket. The only downside to fall is that the days seem to end so much quicker, but really Fall is the perfect season, and I am so incredibly thankful that I live in a part of the country where I get to truly experience the beauty of Fall. 
p.s. I know I probably should write a post about how awesome Halloween is and all of that, but to be honest with you all. I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween. Like this year it has been such a chore to even think about a couple's costume idea for Josh and I... anyways, disclaimer: we are going to a Halloween Party on tomorrow night and we're going to be people from the 1920s {real original, I know} I just can't see the point in spending so much money for a costume/outfit you're only going to wear once and seeing as I have no sewing experience {hopefully that will change in the next 10 years} I had to come up with something cheap and cheerful!

2 comments:

  1. I think the 1920's couple will be cute! And if you could do it for a reasonable price, even better!

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! We'll see how it turns out tonight ;)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...