Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 10/26/14

Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Recap 10/26/14

Howdy friends! So, I'm currently writing this post from Josh's couch while he freaks out over the Steelers playing the Colts and I "act" enthused and write some blog posts. His current statement "for whatever reason we do seem to play well with these uniforms."

Before, I get into the details of this past wonderful weekend I wanted to let you all know that I have something special coming up with my blog friend Meg from borrowed heaven! We are going to be doing a Let's Be Thankful Swap... so be on the lookout for that! More details will be coming in the next few weeks :)

Friday:
I nannied Friday afternoon for a few hours and went to a little cookout for my senior class with all of my friends. It was literally so much fun and it was so kind of the President of our university for inviting our class over for the cookout, s'mores, and drinks!

Later Friday night I was on duty so besides performing my RA duties I also caught up on some homework and did little things around my room!

Saturday: 
After nannying and baking cookies for a bake sale in the morning, Josh came over and we headed down to a pumpkin patch in Frederick! I'm huge into everything related to Fall. I love picking pumpkins, making apple pies, you name it I most likely love doing it. Anyways, I was really excited that Josh and I had a free Saturday afternoon so, we could go pumpkin picking. 

cheesing on the "hay" ride! 


Family picture?
 Sunday: 
Was kind of how I always picture my Sundays in the future. I read and did various homework assignments while I watched football and had yummy food with the greatest guy. We even went out in the yard in between games and played football. It was literally like a little taste of what I hope every Sunday is... the only thing I missed out on was a fall nap and a cup of apple cider.

6 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin patches! One of the best things about fall :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! It truly is the best. Look for a post I'm publishing this Friday on other things I love about fall!

      Delete
  2. Aww what a fun weekend! Pumpkin patches are definitely what I am missing most about the Northeast this fall. And your family picture is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't have pumpkin patches down south! Say whatttt??? They should let all people know that before they move. And hahaha thanks!

      Delete
  3. Love pumpkin patches! They had that exact height measure at the one we went to ! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats really cool! Some company must mass produce them hahaha and thanks! Happy Early Halloween

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...