Radiating Sunshine: "One Bar Closer to Humanity"

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"One Bar Closer to Humanity"

So, ironically earlier today while I was taking a quick break from the world of graduate school applications I came across this video that was shared on my  FB timeline. If you have three minutes to spare, I would really recommend you watch this video. Sometimes you don't realize how checking your phone while your out to dinner or waking up and instantly scrolling through the mass forms of social media can drastically effect your "social" life.


The guy who performed this Spoken Word video on unplugging isn't telling us to delete our social media accounts or stop blogging... but, what he is saying is that we need to be more balanced. I want to focus more on my relationships with people and it is sad when my relationships with others can be so focused on social media and staying "connected" that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...