Radiating Sunshine: Fall Break is Finally Here

Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall Break is Finally Here

I'm writing to you from the residence life workroom and I am so excited to announce that Fall Break is officially here! I'll be officially off RA related duties by 8pm tonight and I'll be spending the weekend with Josh's mom and sister before, I officially head home! Anyways, my univeristy is so kind and gives us a week off! So, I decided to write a little post about what I plan on doing over break.

*Disclaimer: I intend to be a very busy bee*

I printed off a weekly schedule template so I can stay on top of everything and I'm really excited to be productive and have a lot of fun over break.

Some of the things I want to do:

Read Gone Girl and (or) Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderband

Bake yummy fall treats... like pumpkin rolls and apple crisp!

Finish my Grad School Applications

Blogger Related Fun

Homework & Studying

Start training for the 5k's I'm running in November

Plan and Buy Some RA/DA Programs

Clean out my closet and donate things

So, I think I made a good list of things I want to get accomplished and I'll have to keep myself accountable by crossing things off my to do list. I want to get done a lot of school work and finish my grad school applications. I want to do things that will help my personal growth and will bring me happiness like baking, RA programming, and reading. I'm hoping I'll see Josh at least once and I'm definitely gonna spend a lot of time with my main girl, grandma! I'm also hoping to do a little upgrade to the blog over break and play around with HTML coding to get Radiating Sunshine looking even more clean and presentable. 

And if you haven't already done so, just a quick reminder that the giveaway that I'm doing is live until the end of October so, if you like Target, Starbucks, and Breast Cancer Awareness check it out, here

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...