Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 9/29/14

Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Recap 9/29/14

So, this weekend was a total girl weekend! Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to begin. Between meeting my favorite author, seeing my aunt, watching Tricia get married, to hanging out with my favorite girlies, and spending time with Josh's mom and sister, it was the perfect depiction of a girl weekend.

Friday: 

After taking the GRE... which, was awful, just saying! I met up with my Aunt Paula for a little chit chat before I met my favorite author Elin Hilderband. Oh my gosh, I can't even begin to tell you how amazing that was. It still doesn't even feel real! If you haven't read any of Elin's books, you're doing life wrong and you should seriously go get one of them. They are all amazing, and I'm so excited for her Christmas book, Winter Street, that is coming out in October. 


When I got home from seeing Elin, I went to my friend Katie's and hung out with my favorite girls! I have barely been over there, and it was nice catching up with all of them.

And after all the festivities were done, Alex and I had a sleepover! We haven't had a sleepover in so long so it was great being able stay up and talk all night.

Saturday: 

I went to my boss, Tricia's wedding! Let me just say she was a beautiful bride, and I loved her ceremony. Seriously though, I'm so happy for her, and I can't wait for her to get back from her honeymoon so I can give her her wedding present!

After the ceremony (I wasn't allowed to go to the reception -- you know the whole still in under grad thing), I went up to High Rock with some friends and we couldn't have asked for a better weather day! I'm just praying that next weekend is as beautiful as this weekend.




Sunday:

While the boyfriend was out in Pittsburgh at a Steelers game, I spent the day with his mom and little sister! His sister was crowned Pennsylvania Apple Princess last Spring, so she has a boat load of activities to go to! It is literally one of the coolest things, and I love fairs and walking around so it was the perfect day!


Is this a "sign" or what!?
We ended the day with some delicious homemade ice-cream! His mom and I both share a passion for coconut, so we both ordered the coconut chocolate almond chip ice cream and boy was it the best snack. I literally wish I had a pint to nibble on whenever I need to satisfy my sweet tooth (which, is basically all the time).


It was a wonderful girl weekend, and I wouldn't have asked for anything different.,, However, I'm so ready to see Josh tomorrow! I know it was just a week apart, but still I've been so used to having him by my side and making so many plans that I'm just really excited to see him for a little bit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...