Radiating Sunshine: My 2014 Wish List

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My 2014 Wish List

So, last Sunday when I got home for break my mom so kindly reminded me that there are only 9 more Saturdays until Christmas and I better give her my Christmas List ASAP. Now, my mom is a get-all-shopping-done-before-December kind of gal and who could blame her. Once December hits every parking spot in the mall is full, and she does not like to join all of the crazy shop-a-holics. So, after putting something together, I decided I would share with you all what was my inspiration for this year's Christmas. I am not big into receiving gifts, but everyone has a little list of things they think are cute and fun! So, here is a little by from mine:

Absolutely love the Kate Spade 2015 Planners, cute mugs from anthropology, essie nail polish, and crosses!
I have literally been eyeing that cross ring from Etsy for months now!

I'm pretty easy going when it comes to shopping! I love preppy, but not tacky patterns and cute journals. I am really into cute wall decals and posters with my favorite quotes on them. Navy blue is my favorite color so chances are you can't go wrong with that.

For more wish list related ideas check out my pin board on Pinterest, under wish list!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...