Radiating Sunshine: A Blissful Wednesday

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Blissful Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Meg and Heather's Blogger Bliss and wanted to share with you what brings me bliss. Well, for starters it is not the never  e n d i n g  rainstorm that has taken the North East by storm... but, rather bliss is sunshine and the warmth of the sun on my skin. 

Bliss is also sitting out by the pool, reading a good book, and drinking a piƱa colada... and although that one doesn't happen frequently-- or ever; that is where my mind is at on this dreary April morning.  

{bliss is}

finally finishing my Psychology Senior Proposal
cuddling with my boyfriend on a rainy day
laughing with Alex until my stomach hurts
sitting with a warm cup of coffee and reading blog posts
a good pair of yoga pants
connecting with my residents
knowing I'll be in Austria in 31 days
moving home in a week and a half
holding my new baby cousin, Jasper 
having an empty inbox
a delicious piece of chocolate
the perfect pair of shoes
reading for fun

#bloggerbliss

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this list!! I cannot believe you'll be in Austria in only a month! You are SO CLOSE to the end of the semester - good luck with your last week and a half! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Meg!! It is one of my favorite link ups!

      Delete
  2. So many great things on your Bliss list!! I seriously enjoy an empty inbox as well, I hate seeing the little red number pop-up on my iphone for ANYTHING. I don't leave messages or missed called or e-mails laying around with a red number lol. We've had dreary weather too, and although it's annoying at times, it sure does make you thankful for it when you get to cuddle with your boyfriend or lounge around in yoga pants sipping coffee! Thanks so much for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great link up! I loved your post too :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...