Radiating Sunshine: Necklace and Sprinkles

Friday, April 4, 2014

Necklace and Sprinkles

In between the chaos of classes and writing proposals for my upcoming senior research, I've been lucky enough to enjoy the company of great friends, meet great bloggers, and try out new things! Like Rita's custard-ice-cream and an adorable necklace from EternalGirl


So, I'll start with the necklace from a fabulous blogger named Julia! She blogs over at Puella Aeterna and she also owns the Etsy shop EternalGirl that I mentioned above. Julia reached out to me about sponsorship opportunities and we realized that we are both North Eastern gals. She sent me the cutest necklace from her shop that I wanted to share with you all.

She hand-drew the beautiful flower onto the necklace which, goes well with any outfit. It is light and looks good with any outfit! If you haven't already checked out her blog or Etsy shop please do, here. Her products are affordable and make for perfect gifts!


On a yummier note, I also tried Rita's custard! I went out with some of my co-workers to Rita's and just couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of the cutest dessert. I genuinely believe that adding sprinkles or jimmies to anything will just make it ten times more appealing. But, seriously people just look at the cuteness. 


Love them!
Happy Friday, friends! I can't wait for this weekend so, I can catch up on work and maybe squeeze in a few naps. Till Monday… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...