Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap

Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Recap

It was a fabulous weekend! Unlike most college students I didn't spend my weekend getting drunk and dressing up in the least amount of clothing possible for Halloween... Instead I went to a Halloween party where we played taboo and had a costume contest. I went to Zumba which turned into a private class for my friend and I... I guess Zumba at 9am was not what every college student had on their mind.



Anyways Saturday was seriously the perfect day.
After Zumba I had a great brunch with my friend, then the event I co-hosted was a smashing success! The society that I am the president of sponsored the Trick- or - treat event for the professors and faculty's children! I got to see the two little girls I babysit and we had a wonderful turn out. Then my parents came up and took me out to dinner. It was great seeing them and we discussed potential study abroad plans that I will hopefully be announcing later this week. I also took my parents to Mr. G's a homemade ice-cream shop! They loved it and it was so nice just spending time with them and talking about the upcoming holidays and our favorite past holiday traditions. And as if the night couldn't have gotten any better, Lord of the Rings 2-- The Twin Towers was on TNT and I got to watch that while I did laundry and went to the gym. It should probably be a sign that I'm a boring person if that was one of my highlights of my weekend... But, whatever I'm a sucker for cute guys fighting for the good! 

And well, Sunday I don't even consider a weekend day because usually all I do is homework. But, this Sunday I also had two meetings and a hall program which was an added bonus!

So, it was a terrific weekend and I'm so glad I got an opportunity to see my parents and enjoy some quiet time!

2 comments:

  1. At least you got a partttttyyyy . I am stuck with 6 silly students with their schedules , in short . I was made class group leader . It doesn't sound so well now :(
    Happy dappy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh well that still is fun!! And yes, I saw your Halloween plans last week!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...