Radiating Sunshine: Pie Your RA

Friday, October 25, 2013

Pie Your RA

Pie Your RA! So, how many people can say that they have received a nice pie full of whipped cream in the face while working? Anybody? Well, one of the best things about the RA job is that its not all business. Yes, there are times when you have to be serious and handle a situation but really you get paid to plan programs, decorate bulletin boards, bond with awesome people, and GET PIED IN THE FACE! 

the before shot
So, why was I willing to let my two goofiest friends pie me in the face? Not for kicks I assure you, because a little unknown fact about whipped cream pies is that after your pied you smell rotten whipped cream for the rest of the evening... GROSS! But, this was the second annual Rho Alpha Sigma's Pie Your RA. So, all the proceeds that were either donated or collected by selling the whipped cream pies went to the Rho Alpha Sigma (RA National Honors Society)'s budget! 

I'm on the Mount's RAS team and we hope to use these funds for little RA appreciation related gifts, activities, and to support one of the big events we volunteer for which is Relay for Life in March 2013! We raised was over $100 which is pretty nice for this being such a small event! And I am beyond excited to see everything we can do with the money!


and the after shot! Shout out to these two crazy girls for pie-ing me when I was in the middle
of saying something at the same time!
 Happy Friday everyone! Hope this weekend is amazing. On Monday, look for a terrific Weekend Recap post :) 

2 comments:

  1. Melissa-

    totally do it! So much fun!!

    - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
    alexmhons@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...