Radiating Sunshine: Plans for Fall Break 2013

Friday, October 4, 2013

Plans for Fall Break 2013

Fall Break 2013 Is Finally Here!
After a ridiculously long and stressful week of midterms and meetings I am happy to announce that Fall Break has officially begun. The only thing standing between me and going home is finishing up at work, going to the gym, packing, dinner with RA friends, RA check out, and a 45 minute drive. 

I'm beyond excited to go home and honestly just relax and hang out with the family. I'm secretly hoping that while I'm home I can convince my parents to get a puppy (I'll keep y'all updated on my efforts). And I also have a couple other plans too... 


When it comes to baking:
- Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for my staff
- Apple Crisp for me to consume by myself... jk for the family as well
- Maybe make a pie for my church?


Random Things To Do:
I also hope to finish another Elin Hilderband book... I started this last week and it is so good! Maybe if I have time I will tackle another book and hopefully get half way through on completing one of my 101 in 1001 tasks!



When it comes to crafting: 
Make a fall wreath for my door out of yarn and ribbons! I've always seen pretty wreaths on pinterest so hopefully I can create something nice for my dorm! 


When it comes to organizing: 
I'm hoping to go through my clothes and donate the stuff I don't wear etc. Since I primarily live at school the majority of my clothes that I wear is with me there... but for some odd reason all my drawers at home are full of pieces of clothing that I never have the intention to wear. But, I'm putting my foot down and donating all the stuff that I don't wear or that doesn't fit! 


I also plan to do homework... which totally stinks but some of my professors gave objective exams in class this week and then take home essays to do while on break. So, not fun! But, I'm currently kidding myself by thinking I'm not gonna wait until the Saturday before I leave to actually do stuff #procrastinationnation

If you have any suggestions on what I should do on my week off 
please comment below! I'd love to hear from you guys.


6 comments:

  1. You should BLOG MORE!! K .
    Glad you're on your break . I am currently stressing out in between Physics and school and it's quite tough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH NOOR! I DON'T HAVE TIME! But, I will try! I'll put up a post or something tonight.
      And keep me updated!

      Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. good morning visiting and following from grab a friend I remember those days of midterms they do go by fast have a great break love the blog I'm lorraine at http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin for stopping by! I'll stop by your blog too! Glad we could connect.

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I just came across your blog!
    I am now following via GFC & Bloglovin!
    Looking forward to keeping up!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Christina! Right back at you :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...