Radiating Sunshine: Playing Catch Up... But, not really!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Playing Catch Up... But, not really!

Went to a nature preserve last Friday with friends! 
Hey blog friends... its me again. But, really its me. This week I have kind of taken a blog/ social media hiatus because its midterm week and school comes first and all of that jazz!

However, I have a few minutes until my next class so I thought I'd check in with y'all before the remainder of this academic week goes from fairly busy to total chaos... anyways my life as a college student is normally fairly busy with classes, work, extra curriculars... but add 4 exams, 2 papers, several back to back meetings, and balancing a social life and voilĂ  I'm on the edge of losing my mind.

But, thankfully next week is fall break and I only have to be a workaholic for a little bit longer. However, while I procrastinate a bit longer on studying for something... I might as well update you on the happenings in my life. This weekend my little sis, Brooke came to visit and it was so nice to spend time with her! Since leaving for my college I'm rarely home and thus I rarely see her. When I left this summer to work in Texas for 2 months, family friends would ask her... "do you miss Alex?" They would always be taken aback when she said no, but with further explanation she would tell them that its not really a big deal anymore because she rarely sees me during the school year anyways! Now imagine my heart breaking into a million little pieces when she tells me this! Anyways, I have been working hard at spending more time with her and taking advantage of any opportunity and thats what we did this past Saturday! She came up for a sleepover and we restaurant hopped, ate dessert for dinner, visited my various college friends, talked about boys, played Taboo, and just had a great time! Its weird to think that next year she will be away at college probably down South somewhere and we won't get these spontaneous sleepover opportunities anymore. Ahhhh so crazy, but we had an awesome time this past weekend and I'll be home for a full week next week so I can see her everyday and get my Brookie-fix!

So, after some much needed blog-therapy it is time for me to return back to my world of studying and work! Hope y'all have a great hump day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...