Radiating Sunshine: The Dogs Behind the Blog

Friday, October 18, 2013

The Dogs Behind the Blog

Who doesn't love pictures of dogs? But, seriously I am obsessed with my puppies even though I rarely get to see them... because who couldn't love these darling winter themed pups! I love all of you guys so much so last week when I was home I decided I would take random pictures of them so you guys can be in awe of their adorableness. 

                                  

So, this little princess is Jenna. She is an Alaskan Klee Kai and quite the diva. Don't be fooled by her cuteness, she is the devil in dog form and is wild! This is cute little Jen-Jen sunbathing with me outside. 

                                 

Now, this darling pup is my wonderful, Juneau. She is a siberian husky and is the love of my life... but really I love this doggie more than life because she is literally the cutest. June just celebrated her 4th birthday and I could go on for hours about how awesome she is. 


June loves everyone and is beyond friendly... she is my sous-chef when ever I'm making anything, partly because she loves to be the vacuum cleaner and also because I think she likes to spend time with me? But, regardless of her intentions its always so nice when she camps out right in the middle of the kitchen.

                                    

One of the most interesting characteristics of Juneau, besides her beautiful blue eyes is how she barks. For Siberian huskies they must be taught how to bark/howl... so June's is like a woo... Hence her final nickname of woo-woo! 

                                   

So, if you can't tell already I love my pups! They are the dogs behind the blog. 

Happy Friday,

4 comments:

  1. my husband loves those kind of dogs. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennie, I love them! I don't think I will have my own when I'm older because of all the shedding but for now they are perfect! Thanks for the comment :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons@verizon.net

      Delete
  2. They're so adorable . ALL ! But Juneau is that type of dog I have always been wanting to own , so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Noor!! Seriously, love them so much!!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons@verizon.net

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...