Radiating Sunshine: Vest Weather is the Best Weather

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Vest Weather is the Best Weather


Vest weather is the best weather... there I said it! I love Fall and everything that comes with it. So, finally today I got to break out the vest and enjoy this beautiful weather. But, come on its a wonderful mid 60s day, the sun is shining, and there is a cool breeze. So, as I got ready this morning I knew I was gonna break out my navy blue L.L. Bean vest and boy am I glad I did!

What is your favorite fall wardrobe piece?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love sweater weather!
    Your blog is lovely!
    xManon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, glad you agree Manon! And thank you so much!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
      alexmhons.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...