Radiating Sunshine: Bonding with My Dad

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bonding with My Dad

Since I'm away from home more than half of the year... I rarely get to hang with my dad! Okay, I also don't call my dad, dad so for the remainder of this post I'll refer to him as Faja! Anyways I miss Faja more than anything. He is my main man and my number one fan! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have his humor and love constantly flowing in my life... seriously, he is so awesome!

Anyways, to bond we decided that the typical watch football with some wings wouldn't cut it. So, on Tuesday we decide to give my car a nice wash and wax! Now, please take into consideration that I'm absolutely useless when it comes to cars and or waxing cars! 

                                

But, no worries my Faja showed me the ropes and I'm now an official car waxer... Hahaha only jokes! But, it was great to learn some new things and hang out with him! 

                                         

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...