Radiating Sunshine: Confessional Friday

Friday, April 1, 2016

Confessional Friday

Today's a special confessional Friday because its April Fool's Day! Now, all of my friends tried to convince me to write a confessional post that features crazy and quick witted confessions... but, I think I might stick to my traditional confessional root. 

I confess...  Josh sent me a snap chat this week about two gift cards he won. He was nominated as Ambassador of the Month (which, I'm super proud of) and translates into some yummy future date nights. We are huge gift card people and these babies will def go into the collection of date nights we have been storing up. 

I confess... I got another Influenster Vox Box and I'm really looking forward to testing out these products. I've currently become quite the tea drinker, so the yogi samples will go straight to use. The product I'm the most anxious about testing is NYC Cheek and Lip Stain. I have no idea how to work this product, but I'll hopefully learn! Lastly, the Snickers bar is calling my name! I've been eying it for a few days now and I'm so tempted to eat it, but I'm waiting for the right moment.
I confess... recently I have been feeling quite indecisive. And this has really been effecting my ice-cream eating habits. Therefore, I present to the blog community the best combination of ice-cream that has ever existed: pineapple-coconut, strawberry, and mint chocolate chip. It was heaven in a bowl and the colors of ice cream weren't bad too!
I confess... when I was a teenager, I used to move my furniture around ALL THE TIME. Even when I got to college, every once in awhile I liked to re-arrange my room. I think its because change is good and sometimes I got restless. Well, when I moved to PA I was doing a really good job with keeping things in the same location. So, on Thursday I decided to rearrange my bedroom, by adjusting my bed.
One of my RAs made me that cute turquoise blanket!
I confess... One night this week I had brie, croissants, and carrots for dinner. Probably not the most nutritious meal, but boy was it good! In the Fall I ate brie like every day, but it was DELICIOUS. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a big glass of wine, but I'm on duty this week so no wine for me!
Anyways, that about wraps it up for my confessional Friday posts! I'm really looking forward to getting a lot of grad work done this weekend. I'm bummed that I won't get to see Josh this weekend, but I'm hoping to knock out two big papers and maybe sleep in! Anyways, that's all I have for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...