Radiating Sunshine: Buy Products with Meaning: Sakari Watch

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Buy Products with Meaning: Sakari Watch

Hey blog friends! Over the years, I have fallen in love with companies and organizations that have great products that when you purchase they will also give back to a good cause. Some of my favorites include: (RED), TOMS, The Charity Pot, LUSH, and Sakari Watches! The Sakari watch is definitely my most recent charitable find. When you buy a sakari watch you get a premium product with high grade swiss ETA movements as well as helping out horses! 10% of all watch sales are dedicated to rescuing slaughter bound horses.

To read more about the owner's passion behind the cause, visit his page here! Anyways, let's get back to the product. I'm currently on the hunt for a durable and nice watch for Josh. He isn't really a watch type of guy, but maybe with the right watch that is comfortable, durable, and weightless I could convert him... It might even serve as the best graduation present or big-boy job present! 

So, after researching a lot of different watch options, I think I'm going to go with a watch that is personalized and handmade. I like how the maker of Sakari watches has a personal investment in every single watch he has created or restored. I like how there are variety of different band options that you can order. And what I love most is that every 5 watches sold will directly save a horse and the watch maker will send you the details of the horse that you have saved because of your smart purchasing. 
There are a lot of products out there that you can buy that will help a good cause. But, a lot of these products are made in factories all over the world and do not contribute to justice for all parties involved. However, one thing I love about the sakari watch (Valeta Sport Chronograph) is that it is personally made by a small and relatively local business. So, check out the Sakari Watch and purchase one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...