Radiating Sunshine: Spirit Voxbox

Monday, April 18, 2016

Spirit Voxbox

Greetings lovelies! Today, I'm sharing the most recent Influenster voxbox that I received for testing purposes. All of the opinions present in this voxbox are my own and feel free to listen to me blab about my opinions or not :)

 So, let's do the product reveal:

(1) SweetSpot Labs Wipettes (Vanilla Blossom, Neroli Mandarin, Grapefruit Verbana)
(2) SNICKERS Crisper
(3) Yogi Tea
(4) NYC New York Color
(5) Kérastase Oléo-Curl

This voxbox was kind of a hit and a miss! Some of the products, I absolutely LOVED and the other ones were okay. I'll start with the okay products now and then go into the definitely must have products at the end of this post.

(4) NYC New York Color 
This Demi Lip and Cheek Tint falls into the mediocre category. To start, I found it difficult to use. I just didn't really understand how to rub tint on my cheeks as blush. However, a major benefit is that it is blendable to your skin tone and is long lasting! If I were to buy this product again, I would definitely look for a color that suited me more!

(1) SweetSpot Labs Wipettes (Vanilla Blossom, Neroli Mandarin, Grapefruit Verbana)
Now, I really wanted to love this product, but the pricing is a little high (30 ct. for $9.99) and I just don't think it would be affordable for college students. But, it is a great product and smelled wonderful. The packaging was also very cute. However, due to price I don't know if I would buy this product in my current financial state. However, I would totally recommend it to all of my lady friends out there!
(3) Yogi Tea
I really enjoyed the samples of Yogi Tea! I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures to share, but the two flavors I tried were green tea and mint! They were so pleasant and refreshing. I am still trying to teach myself to become a tea drinker and this was definitely a helpful starter kit!

(2) SNICKERS Crisper
Can you say yum! This was literally the perfect snack. It was packaged adorably and the chocolate was delicious. It also had peanuts, which kind of made it taste healthier than candy normally is :)


(5) Kérastase Oléo-Curl
Hello from the curly side! This was a great product! For any of my curly haired friends, I would totally recommend buying this! The dream cream and cleansing conditioner smelled so incredible and I'm so thankful that Influenster sent me this.

So, to review I would definitely buy: Kérastase Oléo-Curl, SNICKERS Crisper, and Yogi Tea! I could probably live without the whippets and New York Color.

All of these products were sent to me complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. I do love a good Snickers bar! I'll have to try the Crisper version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious! Definitely recommended!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...