Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 11/23/15

Monday, November 23, 2015

Weekend Recap 11/23/15

Happy Monday friends! Hope your Monday is off to an incredible start. I know mine definitely is because this work week is two and a half days long and then I have bridesmaid responsibilities, thanksgiving dinner to eat, babies to hold, and family to visit. So, what's not to love about today! 

Anyways, here is a quick recap about how I spent another wonderful weekend! On Saturday, while Josh was at a football game I took my staff ice-skating and out to lunch! Ice skating was quite the staff development. For starters, I am not the greatest ice skater! I just don't really trust myself that much on the ice so I act very timid on the ice. But, I loved taking them ice skating and being able to get off campus for awhile. I'm really grateful for this staff of mine and they are helping me to grow into a better professional. 

#theladiesofMcLean
On Sunday, Josh came up for an afternoon of holiday preparations! We decorated my Christmas tree, did some Christmas shopping, and did holiday crafts! So, my apartment is officially ready for Christmas. We love the holidays and this year it will be particularly hard for us to spend another holiday apart. But, we have a lot of fun traditions set up and I can't wait to share them with you all. I am forever grateful for this guy of mine and he is doing so many wonderful things. This weekend I also started to get some Christmas shopping done. I'm slowly collecting gifts and making plans to really start shopping. However, I'm trying really hard to get meaningful gifts this year and I'm so excited to wrap them in my warm and cozy apartment.
How did you all spend your weekend? What are you looking forward to this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...