Radiating Sunshine: Give Thanks

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Give Thanks

So, now that November is underway I am going to work hard to appreciate this thankful month and try my best not to skip to December the giving month! So, I've decided to make a list of people who I am truly grateful for and do something nice for them during the month of November. My goal is to surprise them with a phone call, letter, or little treat to remind them that I truly appreciate them in my life.
 So, every day for the next month I have chosen 30 people to focus on! I thought it would be hard to choose 30 people to focus on... like do I even know 30 people? But, I realized that the hardest part was choosing only 30 people. So, as my calendar started to fill up with names... I started lumping people in to categories... like "RAs" or "Buddies."To help hold me accountable, I printed off two calendars (one for my office and one for my apartment). I also wrote notes on how I could appreciate these people the most. (I.E. some people may like a phone call or others might like a letter).

I try to be grateful for everyone, every day but sometimes life happens and I forget to call home as often as I should! Hopefully, this November I can bring joy to everyone in small ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...