Radiating Sunshine: Hey November

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hey November

I cannot believe we are already 5 days into November! I mean it felt like just yesterday when I could walk through Target and not see 6 aisles dedicated to Christmas decorations. Now, please don't be mistaken... I'm not complaining over here! But, seriously 2015 is slipping away and I am trying hard to get everything I can out of this year!

So, I have decided to make a six goals for the remainder of this year! I'm working hard on being more reflective about my life and all of the opportunities I have been given. With these six goals, hopefully I will be able to live a happier and healthier life.
 Goal setting is a really easy way for me to feel accomplished and end this year on a good note!! Do you have any goals that you would like to work on? Share them here :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...