Radiating Sunshine: May Designs Planner Review

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

May Designs Planner Review

So, last week May Designs was doing a huge clearance sale on 2015 planners. They actually still have some available, so you should check them out. Anyways, I have been eyeing these guys for quite some time. I love planners and like a lot of bloggers I have a specific type of planner that I want. Well, after a lot of research and playing around with May Design's customer planner options I found one that I liked. This was the first time I didn't buy a school planner (which, feels kind of weird) but, I really like the newest addition to my organizing arsenal.

I haven't had time to transfer my academic calendar to my newest May Design 2015 Calendar but, I cannot wait to sit down with it tomorrow and fill it all in. The only thing I wish it had was a nicer spine, but I think it will be a great first start of using a professionally made planner with a cute design.

Have you ever purchased any May Design planners/note pads?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...