Radiating Sunshine: Happy Valentine's Day

Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day


I have never really celebrated Valentine's Day before. In previous relationships, it just never seemed like the right timing or the guy I was seeing didn't express any interest in it. I think the best Valentine's Day I ever had was my sophomore year of High School when my dad went out and bought lobster and made my mom, sister, and I this really yummy dinner. However, this year I am determined to celebrate the "Hallmark" Holiday. After all, we shouldn't need a holiday to remind us to love others (we should do that every day) but, I'm going to take advantage of this day. A day where Josh and I can just spend some quality time together and do simple acts of love. A day where I can eat as much chocolate as I want and maybe even watch a chick flick!

So, basically I'm really looking forward to this Valentine's Day! I'm not sure what Josh and I will do... we probably won't do anything too elaborate, but still I'm excited to spend the day with someone I love and who I can have fun with. Recently we have been on the go and have been going out to eat a lot so, the most ideal situation for us would be to go to church and then just stay in and watch a movie--- but, who knows what we'll end up doing. Even when we try to plan to do nothing, something always comes up and we end up doing something fun. But, I think we're really due for a movie night, with popcorn and m&ms.

How are you spending Valentine's Day?

1 comment:

  1. Aww have a fantastic Valentine's together!! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...