Radiating Sunshine: Date Night: Sky Zone

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Date Night: Sky Zone

Recently, I had this huge desire to go on dates. But, I'm so over the whole dinner and a movie thing... although that is a timeless way to spend a Friday or Saturday night, that can get old quickly. So, Josh and I have been exploring our dating horizon. We have done so many just really unique and cool things. We have gone tubing and gone on trips. One of my favorite date night places we have been to recently is Sky Zone! 
Sky Zone is basically a warehouse full of trampolines! What's not to love? Sky Zone was a great date spot because we got to be active, laugh, and just really enjoy each other. I can't remember the last time I bounced on a trampoline and now I understand why it is an incredible workout. When we first got there we saw they had gym memberships. And I remember thinking, I don't know if I would pay that much money just to jump on a trampoline... well we both now know why! Jumping on a trampoline is an incredible workout. We could barely walk the next day!!
Getting out and doing things you wouldn't normally do is a great way to build a relationship. We both laughed so much and really just enjoyed the time we spent at Sky Zone. I love movie and dinner nights, but being active and silly with my best friend in an warehouse completely made from trampolines cannot be bit. Oh and I forgot to mention that they also had a foam pit that you could jump into. Seriously, isn't that the coolest place ever!!
I also wish that they had these places when I was growing up. I really think that a birthday party at one of the Sky Zones would have been a blast! Sky Zone also had good pizza. I know that sounds really strange to add in here at the end of this post, but we got drinks and pizza vouchers with our 2 hour pass and I was pleasantly surprised by the pizza. I remember telling Josh that he could just have my second slice voucher, but after trying it I knew I didn't want to give up my last slice of heaven.
So, the moral of this post is that date nights should be a blast and I think couples should shake things up and try something knew. I'm not going to lie, Sky Zone can be a little pricey, but I would so recommend it if there is one near you. They played excellent music, you can bounce next to your best friend, and eat all of the pizza!!

2 comments:

  1. I went to Skyzone in Columbia a year ago for my birthday and loved it! Who says a 23 year old can't have their birthday at a bounce place?! Sounds like to had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they had something like this around me for adults. They've got a kids one and when I was a nanny in college I used to take the little girl there just so I could play too.

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...