Radiating Sunshine: Birchbox September

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Birchbox September

So, I think the 'Fresh Paint' September 2014 Birchbox has been my favorite Birchbox so far! I just started receiving Birchboxes back in July but, this one definitely takes the cake so far. 


I think my the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish skincare is my favorite featured product in this box! For starters the naturally active skincare came with the cutest mint cloth! This totally natural cleanser is made of rosemary, chamomile, cocoa butter, and eucalyptus essential oil. Recently I've been struggling with breakouts! I don't know whether its because I've just been really anxious about everything that has been going on but, the hot cloth cleanser routine has been helping! The only down side is that the full sized product is $24.50 and lets face it (pun totally intended), I don't have that kind of money to spend on face wash!

I also am loving the Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm! Usually in boxes or sample kits I get a really awful or tacky color but, I've been loving my pixi balm. It makes me feel a little bolder when I wear it and as far as color and stains go it's not over the top. I definitely think I'm going to try other pixi lip car products because one thing I absolutely love about this lip balm is that when I wear it, it never leaves behind a mark on a cup or on a straw. I know that probably seems like a ridiculous perk but, its the little things in life that make me happy!


The OI Shampoo by Davines is really nice! It makes my hair feel soft and definitely boosts the shine. The only issue is that it doesn't really have a smell... which, I guess is fine I just wish it has a little more of a fragrant smell! All and all it is really nice, just not something I would ever buy on my own!

I haven't had time to try the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint yet! I'm still really dedicated to using the Dr. Jart+ BB Dis-a-Pore from the last birchbox, but I'll definitely try it soon!
I'm also just a little bit obsessed with the patterned box!
So, there you have it! I've been loving my Birchbox subscription and I think I'm becoming a little pack-ratty because I don't want to throw away any of the boxes! Maybe I'll start collecting them and use them for christmas presents or something. Anyways, have a wonderful day and week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...