Radiating Sunshine: Blogger Bliss: Just a Few Favorites

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blogger Bliss: Just a Few Favorites

So, today I'm linking up with one of my favorite bloggers, Meg @ Borrowed Heaven for Blogger Bliss! A once a month link up about things that make us blissful and happy. So, Meg wrote about her favorite things for this month and I think I'll do the same!


Favorite Song: Fix My Eyes by for KING and COUNTRY
Check out the lyrics, here!

Favorite Youtube Video: Hunger Games Mockingjay Trailer
Alright, I know that isn't exactly a youtube video but, I seriously have been 
watching this trailer every day! I'm so excited to watch the movie in November and
I'm even more excited that Josh is going to go with me! On another note about movies I will 
most definitely be seeing: Gone Girl, Love Rosie, and The Best of Me!

Favorite Pandora Station: Sweater Weather
I don't listen and (or) use pandora very often but, during some
RA Programs Sweater Weather has been my station of choice!

Favorite Sports Team: The Orioles!
I'm so proud of the Orioles for playing so well this year! I'm not sure if you're a baseball fan but, they have been doing extremely well! We are currently 1st in the AL Eastern Division with a record of 94-63 and they are headed to the playoffs. It has been way too long since us Orioles fans got to watch our team succeed the way these guys are doing currently! Keep up the great work :)


Favorite Fall Moment: I love Fall!
And now that Fall is pretty much here I am really excited to get wrapped up in my new navy blue scarf and snuggle on really cold and crisp days! The leaves are even starting to change here on my mountain home and I couldn't be more excited. I love Summer and the warmth the sun brings, but I wouldn't give up Fall for anything!

Anyways, thanks Meg for the great blog link up! It is always nice to remember what
brings you happiness when you're in a middle of a long week. 

2 comments:

  1. Sweater weather - I am going to have to check that Pandora station out!! Also, congrats to your Orioles!! Though, I have to say I was pretty excited that I got a win for the Yankees when we were there on Monday! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! It is the best and thanks I'm so proud of them! And ohh the yankees ohhhh... hahah :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...