Radiating Sunshine: Newest Cravings

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Newest Cravings

My newest craving down here in College Station is Jason's Deli! Jason's Deli is a chain restaurant, but unfortunately it hasn't made its way up to Maryland yet, or at least I don't think it has? 


But, man am I in love! They have delicious sandwiches... My favorite being the Club Royale, they have a top notch salad bar, excellent fruit choices, delicious sweet tea, and to end every visit with a bang they have unlimited soft serve ice-cream-- yum! 

Not only is their food fresh and delicious, but they also have great customer service! The employees are all so friendly and really give you the Jason's deli experience. 

So, if you are driving around and looking for a great lunch spot... Go there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...