Radiating Sunshine: Button Love

Monday, June 24, 2013

Button Love

For all of you who are involved with Residence Life conferences, you know how much they love BUTTONS. I started my collection this past March when I attended the ACPA's Next Gen conference!  I can't wait to continue to add to my collection. 

Since, I am working in a residence life this summer, it came to know surprise that they would have buttons. Duke TIP just started the button initiative this term, so it was great to try out the button machine. 





















I knew I wanted to make minion buttons for my girls when I decided to go with the Despicable Me as a theme! So, instead of going through the hassle of getting the minions printed in color I decided to just draw/color them instead! They turned out really well and it surprisingly didn't take me too long.

I also made buttons for my Res. and Admin staff! Most of them are fairly simple, but it was great giving my fellow staff members their first buttons!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...