Radiating Sunshine: Ready for Break!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Ready for Break!

The semester has been going great! My classes are getting progressively harder and I am glad I survived all my mid-terms right before Fall Break! At the Mount we get a week long fall break and literally I cannot wait until tomorrow morning when I am in the car on my way home.

For the past 4 weeks, I have had two rounds of exams, papers upon papers, and reading assignments upon reading assignments. So, as you may be able to understand I need FALL BREAK! 

I am lucky that my university incorporates a Fall Break into the semester because as of right now, I just really need a break for classes and the stress. I can't wait to spend time with my family and some close friends. And after a month of waiting I finally get to hang with Chad tomorrow, so add that to the list of reasons why I CANNOT WAIT!


But, lets recap on what I have been up too! I have planned this month's bulletins for 4th Mac and I hope my girls really appreciate them because I have been cutting things out by hand ALL DAY. I also went to an Orioles Game with some close friends last Friday. My friend Joe got all of us tickets and it was great to watch them win! I haven't been to an Orioles Game in like 4 years so it was definitely an awesome Friday night. Also, Joe recently joined the blogging world, so check out Birdland Blog. It is a great read about Baltimore Sports and if you want an easy way to stay informed you should totally follow him!

For Fall Break, I picked up a few shifts at the clothing store I work at so that will be nice to get some extra cash in my pocket! I am also visiting Salisbury for the first time! I can't wait to see where Chad lives and we even talked about possibly going to the beach-- woohoo!

Hope you all have a happy Friday :) 


- Alex  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...