Radiating Sunshine: October's Bulletins

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October's Bulletins

This month I decided I would do a Breast Cancer Awareness theme! So I gathered some ideas off of Pinterest and from my friend, Hannah. With all of the ideas I got, I came up with this really cool idea for a bulletin board to spread awareness about breast cancer. I basically put together several different breast cancer awareness boards I have seen and I really like the outcome!

There is a ribbon stretching across the board with bras I cut out
from construction paper and hung from them.

There are facts about breast cancer on this power point slides I
printed out! 

The passive program is on the right
of this picture!! 
























I also added a passive program to the board called Prayer List, where my residents can write down people's names who have cancer and as a community we can pray for them! I thought it would be a great way to tie faith into the community!

My door decorations are just simple pink ribbons! I have a great group of friends who helped me cut all 50 of them out! That was really helpful since I cut about 35 little pink ribbons out for the background of the board and my hands were exhausted!  





- Alex  

1 comment:

  1. Alex! So cute! Can't wait to see you and your decorations this weekend!!
    Love,
    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...