Radiating Sunshine: What I'm Wearing

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What I'm Wearing

This was taken when I visited my boyfriend this past weekend at Salisbury, but I got a lot of compliments on the outfit so I thought I would put up a brief post on where to go to complete an outfit similar to this for your own personal closet! 


What I'm Wearing

 ~ Dark Grey Jacket-  Banana Republic
 ~ Purple sweater- The Limited
~ Dark Blue Skinny Jeans- The Limited
~ Belt (not scene) - J.Crew 
~ Boots- Calvin Klein's Hayden Boot Collection-- 
I got these from a random shoe store for
half the price they usually are. 
~ White ball necklace- The Limited

So as you can see, I am definitely representing the store I work at (The Limited) but you can re-create some of these pieces from numerous stores and if you shop SALE (like I do) than hopefully it won't be to expensive.

Do you have any fashion advice or outfits you want to share! 


- Alex  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...