Radiating Sunshine: Engagement Gifts

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Engagement Gifts





Yesterday, I celebrated with my favorite couple, Trevin and Clancy at their engagement party! They are a beautiful couple and I am so excited for their future together. Check out their engagement story, here.

The gift inspiration: I was in my Campus Bookstore when I came across this EATWHATEVER two steps to kissable breathe. It isn't gum, but it works to clean up your breathe in a healthy and organic way! I thought this would be a cute and funny little gift, but yet could also be very practical!

So I wrote a little statement on each and tied them together with a ribbon and voilà, an adorable little gift that was really easy to make and definitely fits in the college budget!
I love it when I stumble upon gift ideas that would be ideal for someone I know! I think those are the best type of presents and they definitely have so much meaning! I am definitely looking forward to stumbling upon their wedding present, although I already have some super cute ideas in the works. 

Congrats, Trevin and Clancy!



- Alex  

1 comment:

  1. I loved your gift, alex!! thanks again!!! :)
    you're the best gift giver I know... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...