Radiating Sunshine: The Curls Through the Ages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Curls Through the Ages

SHORT, LONG. LAYERED, NOT LAYERED. STRAIGHT, CURLS. BANGS, OR NOT. 

I can't decide what I want to do with my curls so I will put this in your hands, let me know which time period you thought my hair (curls or not) looked the best!! Thanks :) I don't dye or highlight my hair so any color changes are because of the sun!

Christmas 2009
Shoulder Length


February 2010
Straight phase 
April 2010
Right below shoulders


November 2010
Back on the straight hair kick... can't really see my hair in
this though.
May 2011
Starting to get some length 

September 2012

March 2012
In love with the curls.. about 6 inches below shoulders
April 2012
Trim... on the path of going short

August 2012
A little below ear length
What do you all think!? I'd love to hear your feedback!



- Alex  

1 comment:

  1. def between may 2011 and september 2012!!!!
    can't wait to visit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...